German Inside Sales Representative
Do you want to evolve within the modern company which is growing very rapidly? Join Trans.eu Group SA – one of the European leaders in innovative IT solutions for logistics business.
The constant development is in our DNA. This is possible thanks to the passion and commitment of our employees – more than 700 people in 11 European countries. Together, we want to change the transport and logistics industry for the better. We strive to become masters in this field 🙂
If you want to discover your talents, put forward with your creative initiatives and do it with pleasure, join us!
Work Location(s): Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
In the aftermath of the pandemic, everyone realized the essential role of freight transport in our daily lives, a unique link between manufacturers, retailers and consumers. Moreover, this sector is also responsible for about 10% of greenhouse gas emissions and therefore represents a considerable challenge for the coming years in view of climate change.
We propose an exciting and rewarding professional journey in contributing together to the digitalisation of this sector in order to make European companies more resilient, more competitive but also more sustainable.
CargoON is hiring an Inside Sales Representative with German for our European Headquarters based in Barcelona, Spain.
What does an Inside Sales Representative with German do?
An Inside Sales Representative with German will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects – manufacturing companies and retailers – and closing sales.
The creator of the CargoON brand is Trans.eu Group S.A., one of the major Freight Tech in Europe, established in 2004 and with more than 1000+ committed employees located in 20 entities across Europe who are designing, developing and supporting state of the art software and services for the road transport ecosystem.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. In our daily work, we are guided by values that are consistent with our mission: “We are smart and fair people, who create the Dragon Culture Organization”. Our values are: Delivery, Respect, Awareness, Growth, Openness, Now with passion.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- creating new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Sell standard solutions for a portion or a set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
We know you’re busy, so we’ll get right to the point. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter and go-getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you reach the goal
- Game changer. Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results
Experience You Need:
- Typically 1-5 years relevant experience in sales of products or solutions in software B2B preferably
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills
- High self-motivated, powerful and a teamplayer
- A goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Foundational understanding of company’s portfolios of products and services
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office
- German language proficient required (native) and very good knowledge of English
So let’s get down to business, what do we offer?
– We will provide you with the necessary equipment (laptop, headset, additional monitor and more), supply you with potential clients and together we will expand your sales skills. Check!
– Your task is to acquire customers in logistics by telephone and to accompany them until the contract is signed. You also actively offer test phases that you supervise and show in demo appointments how customers solve their individual requirements with our software and accompany them on their way to becoming an existing customer. Your first point of contact is always your team leader, who will assist you with any questions you may have. Check!
– Company training
– Office close to the beach
– A competitive salary
– Diverse and dynamic work environment
– Work-life balance and support for career development
– Company parties
– Flexible working hours and home office
– Free drinks